Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New food..!






As you know jaxton has gotten 4 teeth and has been a champ about it. He has had this little cold though that just wont seem to go away. I can see why with the weather here staying below 60 degrees most days. Anyways he has had these teeth for a little over a week and has slowly started acting up during meal times. He started spitting the food out when I would give him a bite then he started pinching his lips closed and lately he'll flat out hit the spoon out my hands. So I finally figured it out. You see when I feed him its always at the same time as I eat so I started noticing that he stares at me with wide eyes while we eat. I started giving him bites of my food and now he wants to eat the same stuff as I do. So today for lunch instead of the usual applesauce or squash baby food I made mac and cheese. He loved every bite lol I didnt want to feed him too fast so I waited for him to swallow a noodle before I gave him another. He was getting so mad though he wanted to eat another bite while the noodle was hanging out of his mouth. It was quite entertaining actually. So here are a few pics of him after he ate. I just love that smile he was so happy...!


Now the last picture doesnt have to do with eating its to do with his hair. Recently his hair has started growing pretty fast and it started going curly! So the last pic is of his hair and I hope you can tell its curly cuz it looks more curly in person then in this picture.

2 comments:

gabrini said...

Monique, he is soooo cute and messy and he looks like he got sum sun lol, he looks more and more like you. love you.

Lindsey said...

Troublemakers! Well I finally got a blog www.lindseyandbrett.blogspot.com