Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sprinkler fun



So me and jaxton went over to my friends house yesterday to play with her daughter in the sprinkler toy they just bought. I got him in his swim suit for the first time this summer and he looked so darn cute but unfortunitely he did not like that idea. The splashing was making him scared and the water was a little too cold for him. Needless to say we only played for about 15 min. The best part of the day was that I stripped him down to nothing and let him play under a tree in the shade for about a half hour and he just loved that lol. So here is 2 pictures of him in his swimsuit playing with my friends daugher.

3 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Lol, that hat is so cute! I'm surprised he didn't pull it off! There are so many children his age that hate having hats on their heads....

gabrini said...

Hey there Monique, he looks so cute with that hat on and i am surprised he did not take it off, but i want to see some pictures of you and travis to, well hope you guys get better from that nasty flu bug. Love ya.

The Oelofsen Fam said...

He's such a chub!!! He's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again soon!