Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Weekend!!!!

Hello everyone, so we just had the funnest weekend this summer so far. We started off by going to a rodeo friday night which was pretty fun. All the bull riders must have decided they all wanted to come right by the fence where we were sitting so we could see all the action lol. Then we went to Glendale Lake in preston on saturday where travis's brothers wife's brother and his wife brought their waverunner. We had so much fun on there they let us ride alot and even talked me into trying wakeboarding for the first time...! I was so scared but I tried it and on only my 4th try I got up but then face planted it lol. I tried a couple more times and got up again and actually stayed up for like 15 seconds it was so much fun..! Once I fell I tried to get up again like 15 more times so that I could go past travis who was on shore because we were practicing in a different part of the lake but I was just too tired. I would show pictures but on a waverunner theres no way the person can turn around and take a picture. I'll be sure to get one when we go up to travis's grandpas cabin 4th of july weekend cuz we'll be boating and wakeboarding alot up there. But then when we left there we went and changed and met up with travis's brother and his wife again to play doubles tennis. That was alot of fun except we got beat (if you ask travis he'll say we won lol). Today when we woke up I could barely move every muscle in my body was screaming at me and we were so sunburnt because we remembered to lather jaxton but didnt put any on ourselves lol. So after we got up travis went with his friends to play more tennis and I went shopping with a friend. After a few hours travis came home and was even more burnt im talking boiled lobster so to cool off me, travis, jaxton and our 2 married friends went to Hyrum Dam and swam for a bit. For dinner we barbequed and talked outside for hours then came home to bed. All in all it was an awesome weekend and im so excited its summer..! I'll be sure to post sunburnt pictures tomorrow lol ;)

0 comments: