Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another one...!

So on friday I went to check his teeth as usual and yep you guessed it his top left tooth had poked through overnight. I knew it was close but I didnt expect them to be a day apart lol. I havent got a picture yet because he doesnt like it when I try to keep his mouth open. I will try to get one when he is asleep but we'll see how that works. Other then that nothing is new. Im a stay at home mom now as of last week because with the gas prices rising and day care wanting to charge me 450 for part time I wouldnt have been bringing any money home. So now I am just concentrating on school. I have been going to this school called At Home Proffesions doing Medical Transcribing for a few months. Its kinda nice cuz its go at your own pace and it enables me to stay at home after I get done so I can work from home. Travis is still working at ATK and he just got a raise yippee ;-)...! We live in a 1 bedroom apartment in logan which isnt that bad because its really big and the rent is 350 a month so its nice and it enables us to save alot.

1 comments:

gabrini said...

Well little monique, lol,keep going onyour school work you are going to do good i have faith i you and good job on the apt at least you guys are by yorself again so just keep it up, and congrats on Jaxton's second or 3rd tooth he is getting bigger,before you know it he will be walking, well got to go love you lots.