Monday, September 29, 2008

WAY BUSY WEEK..!




Sorry its been a week since i've updated I have had such a crazy week this past week. I got a job working at Maverik in Richmond. I have worked alot and havent had much time to update. This week jaxton has also started walking..!!! I cant believe my little baby is all grown up..! We are also in the process of packing and moving to our house in preston. We will be officially done moving around saturday or sunday and I am so so excited to finally be in our house..! I have just been way way busy with all that has been going on that its been so hard to update expecially when there is so much to update about. I have a video of jaxton walking that I will upload as soon as I can in the next couple days. I also have these pictures of jaxton eating his speghettios today for lunch...its so funny seeing him feed himself and I always enjoy watching how messy he gets :) So keep checking for more posts cuz I will update as soon as possible..! Till next time :)

3 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

Sounds like your busy. I bet you're so excited to be in that new home of yours. i would be! I can't wait until we're in that situation.

The Mitchell Family said...

That is so exciting that you guys bought your first house that a huge milestone congrats!! your little boy is so cute he is getting way big its crazy. i love when trey get so messy like that it just cracks me up the best is when its all in there hair that's super fun will good look with the move.

The Perry Family said...

I love the picture, its obvious he makes a huge mess :) i'm excited for you guys to live in Preston and to be able to have your own home, you'll love it!! How exciting for Jaxton to be walking..I miss talking to you now that you have to go to work. Keep posting so we can keep in touch!!