Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been tagged..!


What is his name: Travis
What is her name: Monique
How long have you been together: Married 1 year 7 months
How long did you date: 10 months
How old is he: 25
How old is she: 21
Who eats more: Travis but don't let 5'2" deceive you I can hold my own :).
Who said I love you first: He did, but when I asked him what he had just said he said "nothing" really quite. He was so embarrassed but after I said it back he didnt feel so bad :).
Who is taller: Travis by a whole foot..!
Who sings better: Me :) bless his soul he cant keep a tune to save his life but I still love to hear him try :).
Who is smarter: Its about the same cuz im smarter in some areas and he is smarter in other areas but we're about equal.
Who does the laundry: I do, cuz im home all day and dont have anything better to do lol.
Who pays the bills: He writes the checks but I make sure he mails them on time so I guess we both do.?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do
Who mows the lawn: Neither, we live in an apartment but only for 2 more weeks then he will mow it since i've never mowed a lawn in my life..!
Who cooks the dinner: I do.
Who drives: Travis, because he drives to his carpool and also when we're together I hate logan drivers and I tend to get easily distracted sometimes :).
Who is more stubborn: I would say he is I give in way easy but we do stuff for each other all the time so we're rarely stubborn towards each other.
Who kissed who first: Um I cant remember but I think it was him cuz I was too nervous to try he made me very shy at first cuz I thought he was so cute :).
Who proposed: Travis but we talked about getting married all the time before he proposed.
Who has more friends: Travis cuz he has lived here his whole life so he has tons of them all over this place.
Who is more sensitive: I am way more sensitive I have only seen him cry maybe 3 times the whole time we have been together and he has probably seen me cry a billion times.

I Tag: Gabrini, Trisha, and Lauren.

1 comments:

gabrini said...

thanks for tagging me i am going to have fun with this..love ya