Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little update :)




Hi everyone, so its been a few days since i've last posted but i've been way busy this last week. Me and travis are in the process of buying a house finally..! I have been running back and forth with paper work and meetings and such but even though its stressful we are so so excited to be home owners..! The date is set to close on the 1st of Oct and we will be moving in on the 3rd. We are very happy to have this opportunity and feel very grateful..! Let me tell you a little about the house, its a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house on 1.33 acres. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like before we bought it with the previous owners stuff. I will post more pictures in Oct of what it looks like with our stuff inside, and we get to keep the appliances..! Wish us luck and thanks to everyone for your help in making this happen..!

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

SO CUTE!! I'm excited for you guys to live so close! It'll be fun. And I love the house, can't wait to come see it.

The Oelofsen Fam said...

It's so cute! It makes me want to go out & buy a house right now! Yeah right, that's not going to happen for a while! Especially that cheap.

The Whitney's said...

Super cute! But (this is just me) I'd change the wall color in the kitchen to something like... a light green, or yellow... the red looks weird against that wood color, lol!