Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures..!














Here are the pictures I promised. There are 2 pictures of jaxton walking outside with his toy. He just loves walking with that toy expecially outside. There is also a picture of the ducks that live in the creek right next to our apartment building. There are like 15 of them out there every day. He likes to push his toy towards them and try to run them over lol. Then the last 3 are the crafts I've done this week. The one is a mold of his hand print. The other one is 6 blocks with the letters of his name that I made. The last one is the magnet board travis made for me, I just painted it blue with black around the outside trim and put the words on there. I plan on putting 2 little black hooks on the bottom to hang up hats or coats. I think they turned out really cute and I cant wait to have a house where I can decorate his room.












1 comments:

The Perry Family said...

So cute! I love the letters & the lil buckaroo sticker turned out cute! What a crafty person you are! & jaxton is a little stud pushing his toy. super cute!!!