Monday, August 18, 2008

Still Confused :(

So Im still alittle confused about this background. I went to the cutest blog on the block. com and I chose this background and posted it without problems but my problem now is the center of my background is still my original background. GRRRR im so frustrated I just want this stupid thing to work no matter what I do it wont change..! Anyways if you know how to help then please let me know if not then please dont mind the wierd difference just until I can figure this out. Thanks. Bye. ;)

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

i'm not sure how to do that. Maybe you changed something in the html settings before?? I can't help you on this one. lol

gabrini said...

Monique, you did it write so don't worry i love the backround it's awesome you did a good job on it. Lovr you and Jaxton.