Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have satellite finally..!


Yesterday was probably the best day I've had in a very long time...well at least when it comes to entertainment. Travis finally got the satellite put into our house. We have lived here since may without it and I thought I was going to go nuts if we didnt get something soon. You see we have this one cartoon movie called Scruff that is jaxtons favorite movie to watch about a dog. We literally watch it everyday and I can recite every word and song of it its ridiculous. Its all i've watched and you have no idea how releaved I am to finally be able to watch a grown up show (well in between laundry and changing diapers). Anyways it might not seem like a big thing to go without until you actually do especially when you are home all day long and your child doesnt have anything to keep him entertained. But here is a picture of our tv working YIPPEE..!

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

YAY! That's so exciting, I bet that was relieving. I get so bored all day when Carter is sleeping even when I do have satelite! I guess Jaxton is a little more entertaining crawling around, & a little bit harder to keep track of :) lol!

gabrini said...

Wow!! fun at least you can watch all the programs you want to watch now how exiting, thanks for spending time with me monique i love hanging out with and jaxton..love you.