Friday, May 16, 2008

Peek a boo...!




So yesterday jaxton was playing happily in the living room when i went into the laundry room to do a load of laundry. I was in there for about 3 minutes and when i left him he was in the middle of the room but when i came back he was gone i couldnt see him anywhere. I just about fainted and my heart stopped until 5 seconds later i hear a noise and his head pops out from under the couch. He had somehow managed to roll/scoot himself under the couch in a matter of a few minutes. It was funny and scary within a couple of seconds. Now this is an interesting story because he has never done this before. He has always just been in the same spot as I left him. He isnt crawling yet either he just rolls everywhere and scoots but he never did it when I wasnt in the room until now so I officially have to start babyproofing my house.

1 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

He's such a cute little boy! He's getting so big too! We miss you guys! Come visit soon!