Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New addition..!!

This is our new puppy that we just got he is so adorable..!! He is about 1 pound and really fluffy and about 6 inches long we are just so hapy to finally have a dog..!
This is Jax and the pup taking a nap on the bean bag they love sleeping on this thing :)

This is the puppy again but unfortunitely he is nameless we just cant seem to find the right name for him so for now he is just puppy to us so if you have any suggestions on a name feel free to let me know :)


Here are the best buds again. They love playing together all day long its so funny to watch them this is just one pose of many i got.




5 comments:

The Whitney's said...

He looks like a Snowball... lol!

I like these names:

Ace (my favorite)
Puffin
Scooter
Deeter
Baxter
Fadian

The Mitchell Family said...

you should totally name him snowball he looks just like one and that my parents dogs name i love it he is super cute lucky i want a dog!!

The Perry Family said...

How cute~ I love the pictures of 'it' with Jaxton.I'll have to ponder on some names & get back to you.

gabrini said...

He is so adorable, u should name him Max, dexter, fluffy, rex, alex,rosco, but the pictures are to cute cant wait to see u again..love you and miss u, give jaxton kisses from me..

Its My PAGE!!! said...

jackson is soooo.....CUTE!!!!!!!!!! hiXD