Saturday, November 8, 2008

UPDATE...!!!


Hello everyone so we got the most amazing news and I thought I'd update everyone who doesnt know....IM PREGNANT AGAIN..! We found out yesterday and we are so excited..!!! We started trying to get pregnant last month not expecting to succeed right away because we want to have our kids 2 yrs apart and jaxton is already over 14 months old. My due date is expected to be around the 25th of july. I have to admit im a little nervous about having 2 kids lol im sure its because jaxton is still so little it sounds scary lol but I think i'll do ok :) We couldnt be happier though and thank you so much to everyone who has been so congratulative..!!

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

i'm so happy for you guys!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The Oelofsen Fam said...

YAY!!! Hopefully it's a girl! By the way, just a little FYI, I have 1/10th of the time that you do! ;)