Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some sad news :(

We got some bad news today..I had to go to the doctors because I started spotting last night so we went and got an ultrasound. I had a blitten ovem which is where my egg fertilized and started growing but the chomosomes didnt fully connect so the baby never fully developed into a baby. So we do not have the baby anymore. I will be passing it sometime soon. Its been hard to handle and im an emotioal mess but I know I will eventually get over it. I have prayed alot and I have come to terms with it and I know god has a reasoon why he kept our little soul for a little longer then was planned. Thanks so much for all the support that is being given we appreciate it.

4 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hope you get better soon, and everything goes smoothly for you.

gabrini said...

Monique mommy loves you hang in there it will get it will get better, things will get better soon..love you from mommmy..

P.S.Gabrini said she she loves you to, and to hang in there.

The Oelofsen Fam said...

I know it's a hard time, but the best thing to do is to come to terms with it. It's harder said than done & I'm sure you're hurting more than your letting anyone know. Trust me, I know what you're going through. Just call & let us know if you are in need of anything. We love you!

Anderson Avenue said...

I am so sorry! That is such a hard thing and I hope things get better.