Friday, July 11, 2008

New Project



So I saw this online and i've been wanting to do it for a little while now. Its called a towel cake. The "ingredients" are 2 body towels, 2 hand towels, 2 washclothes, a tube of lotion, a face mask, bath fizzers, a loofa, and a large candle (hidden in base of cake). I call it a pamper yourself cake. My friend is having a bridal shower next saturday so I made this to take as my gift. Its only my first try and I'll know what to do better next time. Its a trial and error process but I still think it turned out ok. I just wish it looked a little more decorated but this will do ;)

2 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

That's awesome.I've seen those before too. There's a diaper cake to. It looks awesome.

The Whitney's said...

I want to learn how to do that... that's awesome!