Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Diaper Cake



Ok so my friend tawny is about to give birth any day now and I had just found out she hadn't had a baby shower yet. So me being a baby shower fanatic I decided to make her a diaper cake and get a few friends together to give her a surprise baby shower. I only had a couple hours to put this together so its not the best decorated one. I think it turned ok though its a good first try. The ingredients are 56 size 1 diapers, 2 9-oz bottles, 2 pairs of mittens, 2 pairs of baby booties, and 2 baby hats. She is having a girl so the stuff I got are pink yellow and purple but the diapers I got were blue but I didnt find that out till after I opened them lol. The only ribbon I had laying around that wasnt blue or black was my brown ribbon so it might not match too well but like I said it'll do and I'll make a better one next time when I have more time and I can buy more stuff to decorate with. So here is my thrown together diaper cake I made in 2 hours sorry its not that great.

3 comments:

gabrini said...

thats an awesome design daiper cake monique, keep it up and you are doing realy well i love those i want you to show me how to do that..love ya.

The Mitchell Family said...

That cake is freaken so cute i totally going to still the idea i love it.

The Perry Family said...

So cute!! My aunt made one of these are my baby shower! i love it!