Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Family Reunion

For about the last 5 days me travis and jaxton have been gone to the Hutton family reunion in Indio CA. We flew out thursday and arrived back on monday. We spent time with my aunt cecilia and uncle john who are up here from south africa. We had a lot of fun hanging out and getting caught up on old times with the whole family. The people who were there were me travis and jaxton, my aunt andrea and cousin bryce, my aunt melody and cousins dominique and billie, my aunt cecilia and uncle john, my mother and step dad roy the twins and sierra, my sister gabrini and bro in law kenny, my brother martin and sis in law liz and niece kailee and soon to be nephew kurtis (bun in the oven), my sister yolande, my cousin tirina and her daughters corinne and courtney, and my cousin ralph and his kids nick tavis and abby. I enjoyed seeing everyone and having them meet my new family. Thanks to all for making us feel welcome. I wish we could have stayed longer but here is a video of everyone who was there.

1 comments:

The Whitney's said...

I'm so jealous that I couldn't come to this! :( :'( :'( I'm probably going to be crying for months now :(