Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who's out there?


So I got this idea from lauren that I would like to see who all comes to my blog. So whoever comes to read please leave a comment to know your here lol like a roll call get it. The reason for this is, is because I hardly ever get comments and the few times I do its usually from the same 2 people and im thinking of deleting my blog for the simple reason its not worth it if I have no one visit me. So if you just stop by every now and then or if your a regular reader please take the time to say hi. Thanks ;-)

2 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Here! lol

Don't quit writing! Please!

I always read it. I check to see if you've written something new every day.

You should post on MySpace that you have a blog. Maybe more people will read it :)

gabrini said...

monique your blog is awesome so keep writing i feel the same way sometimes so hang in there i read it and leave comments so keep it up.