Friday, April 4, 2008

Ode to Jaxton...!



So I thought Jaxton deserves a moment in the spotlight...He has just been the best baby I could have asked for. He sleeps through the night and even lets me sleep in sometimes to 9 or 10 ;) He lets toddlers and other children tug and pull on him with no complain and justs loves to have their company. He is always gentle with little animals and never fusses unless he is sick and even then its only enough to let you know he is there and wants to be comforted. He loves to just sit in his bassinet and play by himself for hours so that I can get the things done around the house and can just have a great time doing so. He is always entertaining us with the many news coo's and baby words he is learning and saying daily. He absolutely loves going on walks and being outside. I guess I am just lucky to have this wonderful joy in my life and we cant wait to see him grow and develop and learn new things every day but it also comes with sadness to see the time go by so fast. We love you very much and we hope everyone see's how great you are like we do....!

Oh and these pictures were taken 2 weeks ago at JC Penny for his 6 month pictures and they turned out great but I didnt get them put on line so I had to take pictures of them with my phone so sorry if they are fuzzy looking.

1 comments:

gabrini said...

Well Monique i tell ya he is just so darn cute, and i just love him to death, the picture's are realy nice and he is defently photogenic so hopefully you will enter him into a baby competition cause he is the cutest baby ever...love ya from your big sis Gabrini