Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines day present and jaxtons hair before the butcher :)

This is my valentines day present. It came at a surprise because travis made me believe that he really wasnt going to get me anything. We came home late on the 13th and I walked in to this on my kitchen counter. What a cute husband I have :) He got me my mixer that I have been dying to get, a dozen roses, 2 bags of my favorite candy and a bag of jerky (thats more for him lol). Thank you honey for the gifts your the best :)

This is jaxtons hair before travis cut it he just woke up so his hair was a little crazy looking. Also you can notice how messy he gets when he feeds himself :)

2 comments:

Aldon and Eva Crookston said...

That's so sweet! I love when Aldon gets me things i've realy been wanting. And i'm sorry to hear about Jaxton's hair. Thankfully i've never had Aldon touch his hair. Just me! :)

The Oelofsen Fam said...

His hair cut looks cute! It's not even that short!