Sunday, February 8, 2009

New update :)


They have these funny little seats in the bathroom at the mall where you can put your kids in while you use the facility :) I put jaxton in it and he just thought it was so fun to be in there. Its so convienent im glad they invented those lol..!



Jaxton has had a lot of things going on lately. The other day he went into his room and turned on the radio and when I went in there to see what he was doing he broke into a funny little dance. he was so cute I couldnt be mad at him lol. Also he went to the dentist last thursday for the first time..! I dont have pictures because I was sitting next to him holding his hands since he wanted to touch the dentists tools lol. He was such a trooper though he didnt cry while the dentist looked around his mouth he only cried when they cleaned his teeth cuz it looked like it hurt! He said his teeth look great and healthy :)

1 comments:

Aldon and Eva Crookston said...

He's way cute! Tiffany tells me about him all the time.