Friday, January 11, 2008

My Big Boy...!


My baby is getting so big he started eating out of the baby jars 2 days ago. It started when I gave him cereal about 2 weeks ago and after seeing he liked it but it wasnt filling him up I put a teaspoon of peaches in the cereal and he liked that but he was still kinda hungry. So Wed I started giving him a half a jar of baby food once a day and he just loves it he cant get enough. He looks so cute eating he gets it all over his bib and he gets so excited about eating that he puts his hand up to his mouth to get more but just lands up making a mess. He likes the peaches but he really likes sweet potatoes and applesauce but hates peas (I dont blame him YUCK). Here is a picture of how messy he can get but what you dont see is about 10 minutes after this pic was taken his bib was almost completely dirty. He is looking at me like put that camera down and feed me already ;-).

2 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

He is so cute. What a chubster! It's always fun when they start eating more. Soon, he's going to have a fun cute personality!!!

gabrini said...

Monique..he is getting so cute and chubby but he will soon eat regular food and you are going to love that....i miss him a lot and hope to see you guys soon again..i love the picture's you put up there of him...love you..