Monday, January 21, 2008

4 Month Check Up...!

Today I took jaxton to his 4 month check up and to get his immunization shots. He weighed in at 17 lbs 14 oz which is in the 73 percentile what a chunk but I love it. I was actually surprised I thought he would weigh alot more then that. He measured in at 25 3/4 inches which is in the 67 percentile for his age that's so great huh...! After the doctor came in and checked him head to toe he gave him a clean bill of health then we headed to the meanest lady in town, the shot lady...! But before we went the doctor noticed he was going BBRRRR with his lips and blowing bubbles which is what he has been doing for weeks and said that is usually what 6 month olds are just starting to do so he is a little advanced for his age yippy..! So anyways we waited for the lady to call our names and when she did jaxton must have known it was time cuz he started fussing right away poor thing ;( He cried so hard when they gave him his shots I felt so bad. But I didnt feel bad for too long cuz right when I was getting him in his car seat the nurse comes running out and stops and says she forgot to tell me the doctor wanted me to get a flu shot right then and there. So I got up the courage and went back to the awful shot room and got to feel what jaxton just went through. So long story short we had a sad day today and to top it off jaxton didnt feel good tonight his legs hurt pretty bad and he had a small fever but everything is ok now and we're off to bed.

3 comments:

gabrini said...

ahhh! poor baby he will be just fine and he will get used to the shot eventially and you on the other hand you are ok to..thanks for the comments on my blog at least someone cares to see it...lol...well hope you guys are doing well..love you guys and kisses to little Jax...

gabrini said...

hey Mo go check out billi's blog to it is the deary family...she needs some comments to...love you

gabrini said...

Thanks for the comments..i love them..love you guys..