Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New update!!!

Ok so i totally know this is long overdue but it has definitely been a crazy couple months. Our 4th of july was great and very relaxing we didnt go anywhere exciting we just stayed local and loved it! We went to the cruise in (pictures will come later) and shot fireworks off at home. Little makayla is 8 months old already I just cant believe my little baby is so big already!! She started saying da da yesterday it is too cute and wants to walk so so bad!! Jaxton is only 2 months from being 3 yrs old!! That is just the craziest thing ever to me. He is just my big helper and wants to be so independent already! He loves his daddy and wants to go fishing allll the time it has to be his most favorite thing to do! He is actually very good he has caught something every time they have gone. The first time he caught this little baby fish that wasnt longer then 3 or 4 in but he was so excited he held it and called it his baby fish. The next time he caught like an 8 in fish but that scared him it was a little too big for his liking what a nut lol. I cant believe these guys are growing so fast its bitter sweet! Now on to me, I started school the first of june to become a medical assistant. Its been very exciting but hard because I am gone 40+ hours a week and the kids miss me(or should I say I miss them to death!!). I am just so thankful travis is able to be home with them it saves a ton on babysitting thats for sure. I love it and cant wait to finish. Travis has been such a help and has also been sooo busy with home improvements and additions. We decided to put up a fence to keep the kids in the back yard to be safe so we got our land surveyed and came to find that we owned alot more land then we thought we did so that was a nice surprise. So he has been way busy everyday putting up a fence and also tilling our yard up to plant better softer grass in the back since there is hay growing in our newly expanded yard. Im so grateful for everything he does and what a good dad he is! Also on an end note we added a little addition to our family as well. Her name is Princess Diana (yes i did name her that lol) she is a miniture schnauzer and the most sweetest little thing ever. Well thanks for listening to me chatter on I promise it wont take me that long again to update lol. Till next time :)What cute little kids :)
So silly!!


Little Princess Diana she is such a doll..!!


2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

ahh your kids are so cute!!! and i love your new dog hes a cutie to.

Mantab 24 said...

Nice kids.
Please watch this video and share it to each others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34pCdLcVvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdPFWfVaW0

http://youtu.be/zUs_GS8Yd14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BDupnaD-I

Thank's.