Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My big helper and makayla is 4 months old now!!

Here is makayla today waiting for mommy to put down the camera and get ready to leave for the doctors. We went to get her shots and her measurements today for her 4 month check up. She weighed in at 14 lbs and 10 oz which was in the 70th percentile and 24 1/2 inches long which was in the 60th percentile. Also they measured her head and she was in the 25th percentile lol so she has a tiny head but a cute one :). She has always had a smaller head since birth but thats ok cuz its so adorable. I just love this girl to pieces :)
Oh my big boy jaxton is such a stud..he wanted to help mommy make rice crispy hearts last night and he sure did a great job helping and also eating them after lol. I just love how big he is getting and how extremely smart he grows everyday. I love this guy so much!!!


0 comments: