Sunday, December 2, 2007

My New Clock



Last Saturday I went with my mother in law and my 3 sisters in laws to a super saturday. For those who dont know what that is its when relief society gets a craft for everyone to come do 1 saturday a month and this one was making antique looking clocks. It was so much fun making my clock but it was also alot of work. I would be willing to make clocks for whoever wants one its pretty easy to make them and its alot of fun to do. So let me know if you want one it will cost you $35 which is a steal considering at Tia Pans they sell for over $60. Plus it can be personalized so it'll be special. If not just admire mine lol ;)

3 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

I should've given you money to make me one. I'll have to find out how to do it myself! It's way cute!

The Whitney's said...

I wish I could afford that, lol :( It's so super cute!

gabrini said...

yeah it's realy cool...I like it to.