Friday, November 16, 2007

Yes I got tagged too...!

Here are the rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am married to the love of my life Travis Van Orden.
2. I am a new mommy which I absolutely love...!
3. My sons name is Jaxton Travis Van Orden.
4. I too am an Americas Next Top Model fan I just love that show!
5. I am a pictureholic I cant stop taking pictures of everything especially Jax!
6. And lastly I babysit a 10 yr old part time for extra spending money.
I tag Gabrini Mayhew and Lauren Whitney. Sorry thats all I have to tag.

1 comments:

gabrini said...

hey there again...ahhh how cute is his smile and looking so happy and you also have a good husband he is very cool and yeah you are a pictureholic keep taking those pictures... lots of love from gabrini