Monday, October 8, 2007

Whats new now for Monique

Well there is a couple changes since last time. I am now working with the little girl i babysit monday through friday from 3 to 6 which is nice cuz I get more money. I also dont watch her grandmother anymore because she had a fall the first day i was supposed to come work and has been in the nursing rehabilitation center recovering but the think she will be back in a month. Other then that its still the same old same old we have had my sister and her husband over this last week and that was nice to have their company and we had my brother and his family come a few weeks before that and they were nice to have as well we like when we have visitors. My plans for the near future is to join the gym i still want to do that. My husband travis is doing good he just applied for the electrician position at his job at ATK and i hope he gets it we will know soon cross your fingers for us lol.

0 comments: